Date: Saturday, February 8, 2020
Location: Talking Stick Resort Arena (201 E Jefferson St, Phoenix, AZ 85004).
Parking: All participants can park in the Jefferson St. garage located off of 3rd & Jefferson Street ($5.00 parking fee). It is roughly a 5 minute walk from the garage to the front of the arena.
Event Festivities: Fry’s Plaza/Casino Arizona Pavilion
8:00 AM – Registration Begins for participants running/walking the 5K. Head on over to the EZ Sports Talk Radio Show Registration table to check in.
8:30 AM – Opening Remarks & Introduction. Head on over to the Frontline Music Militia Stage, provided by the Phoenix Suns Event Team
9:00 AM – 5K Walk Begins
12:00 PM – 2PM – MISGIF Resource Fair & the Daddy-O’s After Party, MCed By Michelle DiMuria & Connor Slabach. Stay for a fun filled afternoon! We will have exhibitors/vendors, a delicious food truck (food for purchase), coffee, smoothies, Photo Booth, DJ Reminesse playing all your favorites, guest speakers and more!
Connor Slabach joined the Foundation in January 2020 after meeting Michelle while coordinating the PHX 5K Walk. His interest in becoming a board member stems from testimonials he has heard from colleagues regarding the positive impact the Foundation has made on their lives in addition to the professional relationship he has developed over the past year with Michelle. Connor is passionate about helping people and creating memories for others in his current role with the Phoenix Suns. Connor grew up in Elkhart, Indiana where basketball was a huge part of his life starting at a young age and has always been his favorite sport. In his free time he loves watching and playing sports with friends.
- Master of Ceremonies: Kazual Sportz Radio Network’ s Earl Burnett & Former NFL Player Jeremy Bridges.
- Join Dj Reminesse on the Frontline Music Militia Stage.
- Amy Faithe will be singing out national anthem during our Team Brandon Pre-Race Ceremony.
- Local sports writer Mitchell Hughes will be covering the event.
- JV Sports Show will be live at the event. Check out their show from 7AM -8AM.
- Former NFL Player Ed Smith and his amazing Co-host Javon Adams from EZ Sports Talk will be live during the event. Check out their show from 10AM-12PM
- Phoenix Suns Gorilla will be kicking off the event at 8:30 AM
- Team Hustle Fastpitch will be hanging out with us.
- Wonder Woman 505 will be hanging out with us. Stop on by her table, grab a photo or two and get your face painted.
- X- Treme Divas
- My LOUisiana “Let the Good Times Roll!” Food Truck is ready with some awesome Louisiana Cajun cuisine!
#ProjectPHX, #MentalHealth, #Wellness #RisePHX #BEEDaringFoundation
This event would not be possible without our incredible Sponsors!
Stop by and check out our exhibitors/vendors participating in this year’s event!